Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the face value of 10 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by David Lawrence, the design showcases the Yale of Beaufort, a peculiar creature with an antelope-like body, lion's tail and the tusks of a boar.
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Protect your 2022 10 oz Silver Royal Tudor Beasts: The Yale of Beaufort bullion coin by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your Royal Tudor Beasts collection by adding the 10 oz Silver Yale of Beaufort coin to your cart today!The Royal Tudor Beasts Collection
With the completion of their popular The Queen’s Beasts series, The Royal Mint has once again undertaken a collection to celebrate England's royal heritage: The Royal Tudor Beasts series. This time around, The Royal Mint is focusing on the heraldic beasts that were prominent during Henry VIII’s reign. The beasts will include: The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
2022 GB 10 oz Silver Royal Tudor Beasts The Yale of Beaufort
The second launch in this popular series depicts The Yale of Beaufort, a beast inspired by European folklore. The Yale of Beaufort is an extraordinary beast so peculiar that it would have stirred amazement in anyone approaching the palace with its antelope-like body, lion's tail and boar tusks. The Yale of Beaufort is represented holding the arms of Jame Seymour to signify her authority and influence as the king's new wife.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.