Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, with vividly colorized detail.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide, with only 1,000 available with this display card packaging.
- Packaged individually in a display card, which features a fold-out for upright display.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a vividly colorized Chinese phoenix design, with a flower in its beak. Also included is The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark. The background includes a cloud design.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Phoenix Vividly Colorized coin with a display card to your cart today!
Perth Silver Phoenix
This Silver coin from The Perth Mint's Chinese Myths and Legends series for 2022 features a phoenix, with a flower in its beak from the paulownia tree. The rare and immortal phoenix represents new beginnings and prosperity, and is typically featured with characteristics of a mix of other birds, such as the peacock, parrot, swallow, pheasant and mandarin duck. This Phoenix coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver packaged in a display card. There is a mintage of only 5,000 coins with this vividly colorized detail, and only 1,000 of these are packaged in this display card packaging.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.