Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Each coin is packaged in a display case, along with a mint-issued certificate and outer box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a phoenix with the flower of a paulownia tree in its beak. The design also includes The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed up the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2022 2 oz Gold High Relief Proof Phoenix coin to your cart today!
Struck by The Perth Mint from 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Perth Gold Phoenix
This Gold coin from The Perth Mint's Chinese Myths and Legends series for 2022 features a phoenix with a flower in its beak from the paulownia tree. The rare and immortal phoenix represents new beginnings and prosperity, and is typically featured with characteristics of a mix of other birds, such as the peacock, parrot, swallow, pheasant and mandarin duck. This Phoenix coin contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold with Proof High Relief finish.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.