You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate Corvette's 70th anniversary with a 2 oz High Relief Silver Colorized Classic Emblem round in custom packaging. This item has a very limited mintage, so add to your collection today!
- Limited mintage of only 500.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine colorized silver in high relief with gold gilding.
- Arrives in custom capsule with custom tin, sleeve and certificate of authenticity.
- These products are exclusively available at APMEX.
- Obverse: Showcases the 1965 and 1957 Corvette emblem. Two crossed flags are employed. One flag displays a fleur-de-lis, a French symbol for peace and purity as a nod to the French ancestry of Louise Chevrolet and the other is a checkered flag that signifies racing heritage. Also included is the Chevrolet chevron, which was added to the emblem in 1956 and 1957. The name "Corvette" curves at the base of the emblem with "Chevrolet" at the top in typography which is iconic to the brand. The typography and logo on this design match the exact emblem found on the 1956 and 1957 Chevy Corvette. As the iconic logo evolved in 1956, the chevron was added to the design, which along with the typography is gilded in gold on the round. This iconic emblem is found distinctly on the front of the Corvette right above the grill as well as on the trunk.
- Reverse: A sporty waving checkered flag with the weight, fineness and GM trademark.
Protect your 2 oz Silver Colorized Corvette Classic Emblem round from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Corvette 2 oz High Relief Silver Colorized Classic Emblem round to your cart today!
The Corvette is a highly regarded automobile, and GM has been manufacturing them in Bowling Green, Kentucky for over 40 years. The Corvette, known as America's sports car, is an impressive example of automotive creativity. Continual manufacturing over the last 70 years makes the Corvette the world's longest- running passenger car model. From its start, the Corvette was meant to be iconic.
The Chevrolet Corvette is a two-door luxury sports automobile that has been manufactured and advertised by Chevrolet since 1953. It is known for its overall performance, as well as its distinct fiberglass or composite panels. Until 2019, the engine was in the front of the vehicle. It has been mid-engine since then.
The Corvette is Chevrolet's halo car and the only two-seat sports car produced by an important United States automobile manufacturer.
Zora Arkus Duntov was a Belgian-American engineer referred to as the "Father of Corvette" for his work on the Corvette. The principal convertible car was presented in 1953 at the GM Motorama event. Select individual of the public were able to obtain it later that year.
In 1963, the second-generation Corvette was introduced as a coupe and convertible. It was originally made in Flint, Michigan and St. Louis, Missouri until its production relocated to Bowling Green, Kentucky in 1981- home also to the National Corvette Museum.
The Corvette has become a symbol of America, known conversationally as "America's sports car." Automotive News noted that, after being highlighted in the early 1960s TV show Route 66, the Corvette became identifiable with terms like freedom and adventure. It is now widely considered to be bother the most popular concept car ever made and the most favored sports car globally.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world's largest car brands, available in 79 countries with more than 3.2 million cars and trucks sold in 2020. Chevrolet models include electric and fuel-efficient vehicles that feature engaging performance, design that makes the heart beat, passive and active safety features and easy-to-use technology, all at a value.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.