10% Off The Premium
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. The Libertad is Mexico's most treasured coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine gold.
- Housed in a PCGS holder, with our exclusive green label, certifying the coin to be in MS-70 First Strike condition.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1/20 oz gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2023 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin in MS-70 First Strike condition to your cart today!
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de México (Mexican Mint), the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as precious metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.