Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5 grams (0.1607 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Every Gold bar comes in a beautiful red assay card verifying a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Obverse: Features a rabbit eating a carrot from harvested vegetables with butterflies flying overhead. Napa cabbage can also be seen in the background, which represents good luck for wealth and prosperity in traditional Chinese culture. Above the rabbit is the Chinese character symbol for "rabbit."
- Reverse: Shows the view of the rabbit from behind. Also displayed are the fineness, weight and serial number.
- Contained on the red assay card is a serial number matching the one on each Gold Year of the Rabbit bar, which guarantees the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold bars.
Protect and display your Gold bars with this PAMP storage box.
Add the 5 gram Gold PAMP Suisse Year of the Rabbit bar to your cart today!
PAMP Suisse is known for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the Precious Metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins and officially licensed products.
Note: PAMP Mint places a thin plastic sheeting that protects your assay card during shipping. This is meant to be removed by peeling it away once received so that you can truly see the product underneath.
The rabbit is the luckiest of the 12 lunar symbols in the Chinese zodiac and is often depicted as a status of wealth. It represents the qualities of gentility, beauty, vigilance and responsibility.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.