- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 111 coins.
- Comes in a box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II next to a question mark. The question mark is full of unknown symbols. Included is the name of the issuing country, face value and the name of the series.
- Reverse: Features in Ultra High Relief the Antikythera mechanism, which is Gold gilded. Surrounding the mechanism are various sculptures from ancient Greece. The outer circle has waves and metal ornaments representing the sea and ship were it was discovered.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is struck in refined Smartminting® relief. It is an incredibly detailed coin. Add this 3 oz Silver Antikythera Mechanism coin to your cart today!
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.