Only $299.95 per set
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Collect all 5 antique rounds of this exclusive series from APMEX celebrating the ideas that have made freedom and prosperity possible. Each round comes in a box like an old fashioned book and features a COA that quotes each famous figure's essential idea.
- Contains five (5) 1 oz rounds of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintages of only 500 rounds for each design.
- APMEXclusive® commemorative Silver round.
- All five rounds comes in specially designed boxes that look like old books and each includes a certificate of authenticity featuring an extended quote by the historical figure discussing their contributing concept to liberty.
- Obverse: Features an artistic rendering of the historical figure (Benjamin Franklin, Marcus Cicero, Adam Smith, Montesquieu and James Madison) by celebrated coin designer Joel Iskowitz.
- Reverse: Displays an illustration depicting each concept of liberty (free speech, right to bear arms, free enterprise, separation of powers and a written constitution) and its name is circumscribed at the top of the round while the metal weight and purity fills out the bottom.
Protect your coins, rounds and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Celebrate the ideas of liberty and complete your Founders of Liberty Silver collection by adding the full set to your cart today!
As a printing press owner and operator, Benjamin Franklin certainly availed himself of the freedom of speech, press and religion. Commemorate those ideas with this unique Silver round!
Commemorate the right to keep and bear arms alongside one of its oldest defenders, Marcus Tullius Cicero of Ancient Rome.
Free enterprise is just another name for freedom itself, which has unleashed the human imagination and drive to pursue dreams and improve life through creative problem solving. These rounds celebrate Adam Smith, who defined the concept.
Many U.S. Founding Fathers considered the separation of powers to be among the most important principles for maintaining freedom. As James Madison put it, "Ambition must be made to counteract ambition." This is the heart of government accountability.
The Father of the U.S. Constitution and 4th President James Madison committed the ideals of liberty into written form to the benefit of all posterity. As the highest law in the land, the Constitution establishes checks and balances for a free society.
Founders of Liberty
Founders of Liberty is a unique series of rounds exclusively from APMEX that celebrate the ideas that make freedom possible. These ideas are depicted with symbolic representations on the reverse of each round while the obverse displays a historical figure who either developed the concept or was chosen as the idea's best representative. These rounds feature prominent voices for liberty, including U.S. Founding Fathers and the men they looked to for inspiration.
Each release in the series features a collectible limited mintage antique round with a special display box and certificate of authenticity alongside unlimited bullion investment rounds of the same design. These bullion rounds can also be acquired in special tamper-evident packaging which is a great alternative to the antique display round if its limited mintages sell out before you can order.
We are never more than one generation away from losing freedom. Pass these important concepts on as gifts to the next generation or build your Precious Metal holdings in a format that honors the people and ideas that made such prosperity possible.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.