Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The beauty has been captured on this impressive coin, containing 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 104,900 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of an elk in front of Mount Olympus, surrounded by "Olympic," "Washington," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking coin to your collection today!
Olympic National Park is a 922,000 acre park featuring snow-covered mountains, lush rainforests and the dramatic Pacific coastline. President Grover Cleveland designated the Olympic Peninsula's forests as the Olympic Forest Reserve in 1897, forever preserving its serenity and majestic beauty in history. Ultimately, in 1938, President Franklin Roosevelt signed the act establishing Olympic National Park.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.