Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 33.625 grams of .925 fine Silver for total of 1 oz of pure Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- These bullion coins are in circulated condition, or may have slight problems.
- Obverse: "Casa de Moneda de Mexico" and the date with an image of a screw press.
- Reverse: Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura with a set of balance scales at center.
Protect and display your Onza in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the Random Year 1 oz Mexican Silver Onza Balance Scale to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.