Only $249.99 per set
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Sold out at the mint! The red maple is one of the 10 Canadian maple species that collectively represent Canada, and the tree’s irregularly toothed leaf, one of the first of its kind to change colors each fall, is a sight to behold on this fractional set!
- Contains 1.9 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Fractional set comes in a sleek clamshell collector box and is accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Obverse: Each obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: On all five coins, the reverse design by Celia Godkin features a classically styled portrait of a red maple (Acer rubrum) twig and leaves. On the 1 oz coin, selective Gold plating adds a luminous touch of fall color to the leaves and to the rim. Each reverse includes the words “CANADA,” the coin’s purity and weight, and the year “2024.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
To avoid damage from the oils in your skin, add these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this unique 2023 5-coin Silver Canada's Autumn Beauty set to your cart today!
All five coins in this fractional set — 1 oz, ½ oz, ¼ oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz — feature the same classically styled portrait of a twig from a red maple (Acer rubrum) — a Canadian maple species known for its fall colors.
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.