- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the island nation of Samoa along with the year and denomination.
- Reverse: A dragon of the Chinese zodiac appears next to the Chinese symbol for the same with the words "2024 Year of the Dragon" inscribed below.
- Minted by the Scottsdale Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the most coveted creature of the Chinese lunar calendar to your collection by adding this coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 28, 2024
I ordered one 1/2 oz coin in each of the three finishes. Two arrived in small ziplocs, one in APMEX sealed bag. This one was in an APMEX sealed bag. All three are in black gasket air tites. The two in ziplocs arrived with milk spots along the rims, but this one did not. The design is quite nice, and I like the antiquing more than I expected. The darker matte finish behind the devices on the dragon have good contrast that is less pretty but gives the coin better definition than the mirror finish of the standard coin. The coin looks aged and mint at the same time. See the other 1/2 oz coins for my reviews of those.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.