Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 worldwide.
- The coins come in a capsule in a beautiful wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a close-up of the lion. Includes the words "South Africa" and "Big Five 2022" as well as the coat of arms.
- Reverse: Depicts two halves of the face of a lion.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a wonderful coin in the Big Five series. Add this 2022 South Africa Silver Big Five Lion coin to your cart today!
Big Five Series
First introduced in 2019, this series features wildlife synonymous with southern Africa. The series includes the elephant, lion, rhino, leopard and buffalo. Series II of the Big Five was introduced in 2021 due to its popularity. Each coin in the series has a limited mintage and is a great series to collect for coin collectors, nature lovers and anyone who appreciates great art on Precious Metals.
South African Mint
The South African Mint manufactures Proof Krugerrand, and works with the Rand Refinery to mint the bullion Krugerrand. The mint produces coins on behalf of and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the South African Reserve Bank. In 1886, Gold was discovered near the Witwatersrand area of Johannesburg, and President Paul Kruger decided to establish a national mint. Today, the South African Mint is one of the world's top exporting mints.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.