- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .016 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Comes in the original capsule.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an image of a bee. Ephesos, a Greek city on the west coast of present-day Turkey, used to be an important center of worship for the Greek goddess Artemis. The motifs on the city’s coins, such as the bee, reflect this fact very clearly. Allegedly, the association between the bee and the goddess was so strong that the priestesses of Artemis were called “honey bees.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a wonderful coin for your collection. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!
CIT Gold Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review