1875-S Twenty Cent Piece Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a very nice original coin with a minimal amount of contact marks.
- Contains .1447 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,155,000 coins.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features an adaptation of Christian Gobrecht's Seated Liberty design; Lady Liberty is sitting holding a shield and a pole with a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
Protect your Twenty Cent Piece in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1875-S Twenty Cent Piece to your cart today!
When grading 20 Cent Pieces, please be reminded that the word "Liberty is not incused (sunken relief) as on other Seated Liberty designs of the era. The word "Liberty" is raised causing it to wear off quickly on these coins. Therefore, you have to look at the overall features when grading this issue. Most coins from the grading services show no signs of "Liberty" in grades of Very Fine and lower.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.