- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $2.00 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1965.
- Notes come housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These notes will be in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: An engraving of his Virginia home, Monticello.
These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Signatures of Granahan/Fowler—Friedberg #1514.
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $2 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when the denomination was discontinued. The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.