Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective capsule.
- Mintage of no more that 50,000.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a rooster standing tall and proud with a flower and a sun rising behind him, a collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2005 Australia 5 oz Gilded Rooster to your cart today!
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series I collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar Calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar and the 2005 reverse celebrates the Year of the Rooster. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Rooster include 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005 and 2017. Those born in these years are said to be hardworking, loyal, honest and sociable.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.