2009 Mexico 5 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsMexican Libertads feature timeless designs important to the Mexican people. This larger sized Silver Libertad showcases these images in higher detail than the smaller coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Mint tubes available upon request with orders of 5 or more.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a five-coin tube to your order.
The beloved Silver Libertad series began in 1982. Add this 2009 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
40% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 2, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.