2010 Australia 10 oz Silver Year of the Tiger BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The Perth Mint's Silver Lunar Series is popular around the world for its yearly changing designs. This 2010 10 oz Silver coin has a low mintage of just 16,727 coins, providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree. The Chinese character for “Tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your beloved Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2010 Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The Texas Silver Bandit. Gary T.
From:Silver City, TEXAS
Date:Mar 11, 2015
APMEX has the Best Inventory on Hard to Locate Coins of any company on the Planet! This coin is simply beautiful, and arrived in Absolute Mint BU Condition. Well Packaged and Fast! Sure this coin isn't cheap, but ALL early year Perth Mint Lunar II Coins are in this category and they retain their value. Reasonably Priced considering the low mintage and a fantastic addition to any Collector/Stacker's Collection. I am (1) 1/2 Kilo Mouse away from completing the ENTIRE Lunar II Series Set (08-15). It wasn't cheap, or easy, but highly satisfying! I got the "Eye of the Tiger", and you're Going to hear me ROAR!
- All The "cool Kids" Own
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- High Demand
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Rarely In Stock
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.