Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsEach of these beautiful Gold Austrian Philharmonic coins comes to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The well-known design shines through. Each coin contains 1/2 oz of Gold, making them an ideal investment piece.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: Features an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/2 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add this 2010 1/2 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
0% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.