2011 Mexico 5 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Only $26.00 per oz over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $26.00 per oz over spot!
The larger Silver Libertad coins provide more .999 fine Silver in one easy purchase. The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Mint tubes available upon request with orders of 5 or more.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a five-coin tube to your order.
The beloved Silver Libertad series began in 1982. Add this 2011 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 29, 2011
This awesome piece is simply STUNNING! Visually, the intricacy of the minted design/artwork is so much more visible than the smaller Libertads that are beautiful in their own right. Size wise, this feels substantial in the hand, and quite weighty. I would have to say that this is my favorite piece.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.