Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of 1,100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Gold Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Britannia into fine jewelry.
One of the most beautiful Gold coins on the market, the Gold Britannia coin produced by the Royal Mint is a lovely addition to any Gold coin collection or Gold investment portfolio. Containing 1/4 oz of pure Gold, the 2001 1/4 oz Gold Britannia is legal tender in the United Kingdom with a face value of 25 pounds (£25) and is 91.67% fine Gold (22-karat Gold).
This 2014 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2014 Great Britain 1/4 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.