2007 Mexico 5-Coin Gold Libertad Proof Set (1.9 oz, Wood Box)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2007 Proof Gold set of five coins comes in a wooden box. Each set contains 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10 and 1/20 oz coins, providing all 2007 Proof Gold Libertads in just one purchase. There is an extremely limited mintage of 500 sets worldwide.
- Limited mintage of 500 sets worldwide.
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in plastic capsules and presented in a high quality wood presentation box.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Casa de Moneda de Mexico has also included a small leatherette booklet containing historical data about the Mexican Mint and the history of the Libertad Series.
This truly is a collector's dream and definitely a must-have. Add this 2007 Proof Gold Libertad Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.