- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin is a slightly better coin in brilliant uncirculated condition as opposed to its proof counterpart.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coin comes in a government capsule with a box & certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: U.S. Mint sculptor-engraver Thomas D. Rogers Sr. designed the Silver dollar showing an American soldier on the beach at Normandy.
- Reverse: Depicts the shoulder sleeve insignia of the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force, with a quotation from Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your World War II $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1993 World War II Silver Commemorative to your cart today!
This Silver coin was issued in 1993 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of America’s involvement in World War II from 1941 to 1945.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.