1996-P Olympic High Jump $1 Silver Commem Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis commemorative Silver Dollar was struck to honor the XXVI Olympiad in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 124,502.
- Obverse: Features an athlete performing the Fosbury Flop technique over the high bar.
- Reverse: Depicts the logo from the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games with a torch and flame.
Protect and display your Olympic High Jump $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1996 Olympic High Jump Silver coin to your cart today.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 16, 2016
Pleased with coin but didn't come with COA as specified.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
Merchant response: We apologize for the error on the item. Our Returns Team has been in contact with the customer on this issue.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.