- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Silver dollar features an image of James Madison. On the half dollar is an image of James Madison writing the Bill of Rights. Montpelier, his home is in the background.
- Reverse: Shown on the Silver dollar is a view of Madison’s Virginia home, Montpelier and the half dollar features a hand holding a torch.
Add this Bill or Rights 2-coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.