- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: A bull, a cow and her calf walking through the plains of Africa. The sun can be seen in the distance behind them. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2014 Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Coral Springs, FL
Date:Jan 10, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.