2014 Armenia 1/4 oz Silver 100 Drams Noah’s Ark
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in hand-made wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “100 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and depicts a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
- Mintage of 113,723 pieces.
Protect and display your Noah’s Ark coin in style by adding a wooden gift box to your cart.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2014 1/4 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your order today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 19, 2014
I adore silver with every fiber of my being. That being said, I'm so tired of buying ounces and wanted something cute and I love the story of Noah's Arc. Thinking about it, most stackers could be compared to Noah, eveyone called him crazy, said things were fine then next thing you know BAM!, flood happens and the guy who was prepared was OK. PLUS- these are just soo cute, I call them baby ounces.
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.