- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a total of 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of just 5,000 sets.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
This magnificent 2-coin Proof Gold Philharmonic set is a popular choice because of its limited availability, and beautiful design. Add this 2014 Austria 2-Coin Gold Philharmonic Limited Edition Proof Set to your cart today!
With a strict total mintage of just 5,000 sets, these 1 oz and 1/4 oz Proof Gold Philharmonics have been coveted since they were first issued. Both coins contain .9999 fine Gold and are minted in exceptional Proof quality, adding even more beauty to this beloved coin series.
The 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic carries a face value of 100 euro and the 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic has a face value of 25 euro.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 10, 2014
Date:Feb 6, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.