1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-64+ NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
George T. Morgan's classic design makes the Morgan Dollar the most collected Silver Dollar in the world. This issue has been certified as an MS-64 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64+ condition.
- Coins will be dated 1878-1904.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this NGC certified Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sioux Falls, SD
Date:Feb 23, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.