- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64+ condition.
- Coins will be dated 1878-1904.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this NGC certified Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mint marks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 19, 2020
From:Sioux Falls, SD
Date:Feb 23, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.