- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .77344 oz of silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- This coin will exhibit toning on the obverse, reverse, or both.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mint mark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This classic piece of American history will instantly add value to any personal silver coin collection. Add this certified 1900-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.