Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a low Population of 238 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded and guaranteed by NGC as being in perfect Mint State-70 condition.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1/10 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Gold Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is highly desired among collectors. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. Add this 2013 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin in MS-70 condition to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mo - Mexico City
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.