Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Features a privy marked rim with a total of eight iconic Year of the Horse emblems.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Gold Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Britannia into fine jewelry.
This 2014 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Year of the Horse Privy Marked coin would be a unique addition to any bullion collection. Add this coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.