|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect 70 label from NGC, one of the top coin grading services. This issue also features the Early Releases label, guaranteeing it was received by NGC within 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Labels and core colors of our choice.
- Early Releases/First Release labels guarantee the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2015.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this perfect 70 Silver Panda to your cart today!
Notably different for 2015 is the absence of the weight and purity listed on the reverse. Despite this, each coin will still contain 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Monster collections
Date:Jul 7, 2015
The quality is always on par,no scratches, rub marks,or anything extra done to make them look better.they simply give you the best,or better yet what you pay for!! no need to polish that ! And customer service that is a no hassle kind of affair.
- Mint Condition
- Known Brand
- Value (low premium)
Date:May 16, 2015
This coin is sure to be a collector coin in the future. This is the first and only year Panda not to have 1 oz. .999 printed on the coin. It looks plain, but, unusual, and unusual is usually sought after. $40 cheaper than the grade 70 Panda from last year...no brainer.
- Future Collector Coin