Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent Proof 5 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Own a true beauty. Add this 2015 5 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:A.G. Stacker
Date:Dec 5, 2015
Banco De Mexico sure knows what they are doing. This coin is fantastic. I guess when you have been minting coins since the 1500s you know exactly what you are doing. APMEX, you did a great job in packaging and delivering on time. Best price around. I'm a buyer next year.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Oct 28, 2015
Just like the other 5 ounce Libertads I have ordered from apmex, this one arrived with spots and scratches. Absolutely NOT mint condition. In total, I have ordered 5 and not a single one has arived in mint state. Seriously disappointed!
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: We're sorry you were not satisfied with the coin you received. You are welcome to return it per our guarantee. Please contact us if you wish to return or exchange the item.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.