2015 Mexico 1/4 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality. These stunning Gold Mexican Libertads stand out in any collection and due to their limited mintage, they are rarely seen in North America.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2015 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
20% of reviewers recommend this product
Coin arrived damaged (rim ding) that were very noticeable, will be returning for exchange, hope the next one is not damaged
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.