Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with a mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage of only 12,365 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a bald eagle swooping towards a trout leaping from a lake. The background of the scene contains the snow capped mountains and trees of the American Northwest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 2002-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review