You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by NGC as MS-70 quality ensures authenticity and protection to the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty", with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1/4 oz Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this random date 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.