Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 500,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Dr. Jonas Salk, two leaders in the fight against polio.
- Reverse: Depicts a baby cuddled in the hand of a parent, representing the foundation’s dedication to the health of babies.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Support their ongoing commitment to the health of babies everywhere by adding this Silver dollar to your cart today!
The 2015 March of Dimes Uncirculated Silver Dollar celebrates the 75th anniversary of the establishment of the March of Dimes. Founded by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on the eve of World War II as the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, the March of Dimes was instrumental in the eradication of polio from the United States. Since then the March of Dimes’ mission has been the prevention of birth defects, and it has been at work with new research and discoveries to help every generation of babies be born healthy and grow up strong.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.