Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFourth release of the Series I 12-Coin series. The 2002 Silver Lunar Year of the Horse has a mintage of 4,338 coins and features a horse that is running, design by Travis Farley.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 4,338 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Travis Farley, the coin features an image of a running horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Horse coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2002 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
20% of reviewers recommend this product
Product did not meet my expectation because of its condition upon delivery. Unfortunately, APMEX did not have another one for exchange.
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.