2002 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Horse BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Fourth release of the Series I 12-Coin series. The 2002 Silver Lunar Year of the Horse has a mintage of 4,338 coins and features a horse that is running, design by Travis Farley.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 4,338 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Travis Farley, the coin features an image of a running horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Horse coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2002 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
20% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 21, 2016
Product did not meet my expectation because of its condition upon delivery. Unfortunately, APMEX did not have another one for exchange.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Our Returns Department will contact you to discuss options.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.