- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Few animals have had a bigger impact on humans than the horse. From being the subject of countless prehistoric cave paintings, to the leading form of human transport for more than five millennia, the horse has played an unparalleled role in the development of society. Its power, beauty and sensitivity also make the horse one of the most beloved members of the animal kingdom, not least among young female riders, many of whom form a profound and enduring bond with their loyal steed.
The most iconic of all European horse breeds is the Lipizzaner, made world famous through its connection with the Spanish Riding School in Vienna. Originally from Slovenia, the Lipizzaner has been bred since 1920 at the stud farm at Piber in the Austrian province of Styria, where some 40 foals come into the world every year. Within minutes of their birth, new-born foals can stand and, though initially unsteady, are soon galloping joyfully across the alpine meadows. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of Silver.
- Packaged in an illustrated blister pack.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat of arms of the nine federal provinces of Austria.
- Reverse: The coin features a foal in the foreground frolicking happily through a meadow while its mother keeps a watchful eye close behind. The lower part of the coin is decorated with an assortment of spring flowers. The nine-sided coin's obverse shows the coats of arms of the nine federal provinces of Austria.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian government.
Add this 2020 Austria Silver €5 Horse coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mr. Hayabusa
Date:Oct 9, 2020
I bought this as a gift for a friend that loves horses. I haven’t given it to her yet but I’m sure she is going to love it along with the two other horse pieces I bought along with this. I picked up a one ounce and a two once .999 silver Horse coins.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.