Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Edward VII.
- Reverse: Features the classic Pistrucci design of St. George slaying a dragon.
- Struck at the Perth mint in Australia and bears the "P" mintmark.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Featuring a bust of Edward VII who reigned for less than 9 years, it is easy to see why these Edwardian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these tougher date Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, 1902-1910, and limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.