- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey & Mallory in the 1970s. These 1 oz Gold bars are an excellent way to diversify one's portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the weight purity along with Johnson Matthey & Mallory name.
- Reverse: These bars may be blank, dated, and/or feature a unique serial number.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey & Mallory.
Handle your Gold bars with care by adding these cotton white gloves to your cart.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector. Add this 1 oz Gold Johnson Matthey bar your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
My Johnson Matthey Mallory gold bar came with the date 1974 which I thought was rather cool. This is a nice gold bar. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.