1 oz Gold Bar - Johnson Matthey & Mallory
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey & Mallory in the 1970s. These 1 oz Gold bars are an excellent way to diversify one's portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the weight purity along with Johnson Matthey & Mallory name.
- Reverse: These bars may be blank, dated, and/or feature a unique serial number.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey & Mallory.
Handle your Gold bars with care by adding these cotton white gloves to your cart.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector. Add this 1 oz Gold Johnson Matthey bar your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Johnson Matthey collector
Date:Aug 16, 2016
My Johnson Matthey Mallory gold bar came with the date 1974 which I thought was rather cool. This is a nice gold bar. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.