|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Nice, problem-free coin with a usual weak date, common to all coins dated prior to 1925.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate while holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse : Depicts an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.