Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with black beauty box from the mint but DOES NOT include certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along face value.
- Reverse: A beautifully-engraved wildlife portrait of a playful North American river otter standing at the water’s edge. The semi-aquatic mammal has ventured beyond the fallen tree trunk that delineates the grassy shoreline in the background.
- This coin is the second in a three-coin series titled Reflections of Wildlife.
This visually striking coin features finely detailed engraving that captures an iconic Canadian species. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Otter coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:john g
Date:Mar 11, 2018
just recieved my 2016 otter reflections coins from the royal canadian mint, all i can say is wow, one of the most stunning coins inhave ever purchased. purchased for my wife because of her love of otters and that is was the birth uwar of our son. perfect coin on all accounts and only took 2 days to recieve. thanks apmex!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.