1881-CC Morgan Dollar MS-64+ Plus NGC (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 1881-CC has a mintage of 296,000 coins which is the lowest mintage of all Carson City Morgan Dollars. 147,500 coins were put in GSA holders.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin comes in its original holder as issued by the GSA and is banded by NGC.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a gorgeous addition to any collection. Add this 1881-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.