Cart:

(0)

100 oz APMEX Silver Bars

40 80 120

Availability

Top Pick
100 oz Silver Bar - APMEX (Stackable)
100 oz Silver Bar - APMEX (Stackable)
$2,606.00
As Low As
Quantity Check/Wire
1 - 4 $2,656.00
5 + $2,606.00
Top Pick
100 oz Silver Bar - APMEX (Struck)
100 oz Silver Bar - APMEX (Struck)
$2,606.00
As Low As
Quantity Check/Wire
1 - 4 $2,656.00
5 + $2,606.00
Top Pick
100 oz Cast-Poured Silver Bar - APMEX
100 oz Cast-Poured Silver Bar - APMEX
$2,576.00
As Low As
Quantity Check/Wire
1 - 4 $2,626.00
5 + $2,576.00

100 oz Silver Bars from APMEX

APMEX offers a superb selection of silver bullion bars in various sizes to fit your needs. APMEX guarantees you will receive only .999 fine silver bars. 100 oz silver bars are an excellent way to acquire more silver with less physical pieces.

100 oz silver bars are a popular form of investment in the precious metals market. These bars are typically made of .999 fine silver, meaning they contain 99.9% pure silver, making them a valuable and reliable asset for investors and collectors alike.

Here are some key points about 100 oz silver bars:

  • Size and Weight: As the name suggests, 100 oz silver bars weigh 100 troy ounces, which is equivalent to approximately 3.11 kilograms or 6.86 pounds. These bars are relatively large and substantial compared to smaller denominations like 1 oz or 10 oz bars.
  • Purity: The bars are made of .999 fine silver, indicating a high level of purity. This means that out of the total weight of the bar, 99.9% of it is composed of silver, and the remaining 0.1% consists of trace impurities.
  • Investment: 100 oz silver bars are primarily purchased as an investment or a store of value. Many investors buy these bars as a way to hedge against inflation, currency fluctuations, or economic uncertainties. They are also a tangible asset, which some people prefer over purely paper-based investments.
  • Storage: Due to their weight and size, storing 100 oz silver bars can be a consideration. Some investors keep them in safe deposit boxes at banks, private vaults, or secure storage facilities. Others may opt for home safes or hidden storage areas.
  • Liquidity: Silver is a highly liquid asset, meaning it can be easily bought or sold in the market. However, selling a larger 100 oz silver bar might require some extra effort compared to smaller denominations since not all buyers may be interested in such large bars.
  • Hallmarks: Reputable manufacturers stamp 100 oz silver bars with hallmarks that indicate the bar's weight, purity, and sometimes the producer's name or logo. This hallmarking ensures the authenticity and quality of the silver.
  • Premiums: When buying 100 oz silver bars, you'll likely pay a premium above the spot price of silver. The premium covers the cost of manufacturing, distribution, and the seller's profit margin. When selling, you might receive slightly below the silver spot price due to the need to cover these costs.

In conclusion, 100 oz silver bars offer investors and collectors a valuable and reliable option in the precious metals market. With their high purity of 99.9% fine silver and substantial weight, these bars serve as a tangible asset and a potential hedge against inflation, currency fluctuations, and economic uncertainties. While their size may require careful consideration for storage, the hallmarking by reputable manufacturers ensures their authenticity and quality.

Although purchasing these bars may come with a premium above the spot price, their high liquidity allows for easy buying and selling in the market. Overall, 100 oz silver bars present a solid investment choice for those seeking to diversify their portfolios with precious metals.


Investing in Silver Bars

Investing in silver bars offers several compelling benefits. First and foremost, silver is a tangible asset that serves as a store of value, making it an attractive hedge against inflation and economic instability. Silver's demand in various industries, including electronics and green technologies, adds to its investment appeal. Silver bars, particularly larger denominations like 100 oz, offer cost-effective bulk purchases, reducing the premium per ounce compared to smaller bars or coins.

Additionally, silver has historically exhibited lower price volatility compared to other precious metals, appealing to risk-averse investors. The high liquidity of silver in the global market ensures ease of buying and selling, providing investors with flexibility. Lastly, owning physical silver bars gives a sense of ownership and security, independent of financial institutions or market fluctuations.

210,000+ Customer Reviews
4.9 Overall Satisfaction Rating, the Highest Score in the Industry
Check out what other customers are saying.

Items in Cart (0)


There are no items in the cart.

APXIIS03