2003 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Goat BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Offering a low mintage of just 102,164 coins, these 1 oz Australian Silver Year of the Goat coins celebrate all things that happened in 2003. These Silver coins are the fifth release in the 12 coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Designed by Sarah Anderson, a nanny goat is featured with a kid goat with some rocks beneath them.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Goat coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2003 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Goat coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 26, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.