Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe eighth release of the Series I 12-Coin series has a mintage of 17,106 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 17,106 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among some rocks in grass along with the Chinese character for “dog”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.