2006 Australia 5 oz Silver Year of the Dog BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2006 Silver Lunar Year of the Dog coin has a mintage of 5,080 pieces and features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among rocks and grass. The low mintage adds to the coins desirability.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 5,080 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among some rocks in grass along with the Chinese character for “dog”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 5 oz Silver Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.